If you have been playing Xbox360 games on satellite and you are getting frustrated with the disconnection and lag-time, your best choice at this juncture is EVDO wireless. With EVDO wireless, you can play online gaming and also stream video on Netflix or Red Box without a dropped connection or lag-time.
We have the largest network for EVDO nationwide. However, if your address falls in a roaming geographic location, we have booster antennas that can boost up your signal to enable your system to provide a robust surfing experience by direct connection with your local tower.
Select Your Booster Antenna:
- Digital High Band is a 1850 Mhz -1990 MhzYagi PCS high gain single band 14 dBi antenna
- This antenna is recommended for heavy user type end-users in roaming areas, or small businesses in roaming areas, those who want to watch Netflix, or play online gaming on the Xbox 360 or Play Station 3, or gain access to their corporate VPN
- This antenna provides up to a 10 mile range increase in coverage
- High Gain Wide Band Directional Antenna (698Mhz to 2700Mhz)
- This antenna is recommended for increased signal strength if you fall into the off-network roaming areas
- This antenna provides up to a 5 mile range increase in coverage
- Top Signal Fiberglass Antenna (821-896MHz, Unity; 1850-1990MHz)
- Typically used for customers located in a valley or surrounded by heavy forestry
- This antenna provides up to a 3 mile range increase in coverage on average
This bi-directional amplifier boost signal to and from cell site. It works with CDMA network only and is configured to virtually work in any M2M situation. It provides a maximum of 3 watts output power 800 MHz, and a maximum of 2 Watts output power on 1900 MHz. This product can be used in a fixed or mobile application. It comes with an automatic gain control. Only $279.00 Plus $23.00 Shipping & Handling.
This bi-directional amplifier improves RF coverage in areas with no signal or low signal strength. The unit amplifies both 800 MHz and 1900 MHz cellular and PCS signals providing up to 3 Watts of output power on the 800 MHz band and 2 Watts of output on the 1900 MHz (PCS) band. This increases modem coverage up to 50 miles or more under ideal conditions.
The 800 MHz and 1900 MHz cellular signal from the cell tower is received by the antenna. The signal is then amplified and transmitted to your modem through the adapter cable. When the modem transmits, the signal is again sent to the amplifier through the adapter and then amplified, and then sent to the cell site though the outdoor antenna.
Only $159.00 Plus $23.00 Shipping & handling
- 30' LMR-400 Cable (already assembled with fittings/connectors) - $49.00
- 50' LMR-400 Cable (already assembled with fittings/connectors)- $100.00
- 75' LMR-400 Cable (already assembled with fittings/connectors) - $150.00
- 100' LMR-400 Cable (already assembled with fittings/connectors) - $200.00